1 level (March, 10-20) "Introduction to Ayurveda"
- Rules for practicing yoga (pranayama, asanas, meditation):
- how to organize a place for practice, a protective mantra for practice
- body position in meditation and pranayama (asanas for practice)
-how to choose a direction for practice (side of the world)
- what should be the food
- hygiene rules
-mode food and water for practitioners
- warm up (joint gymnastics)
Rules in the ordinary life of a person: hygiene, nutrition, cleansing, sleep, walking.
Pranayama. Theory and practice
- The definition of pranayama. Prana, human breathing, 10 types of prana (air flow in the body).
- Anul-vil, nadi shodhana, kapalabhati, bhastrika, ujai, bramari, sitali, sitkari.
Treatment in various diseases: abdomen, mind, back, nervous system (clamps, blocks in the spine).
- Preparation for treatment
- Qualifications and duties of an Ayurvedic doctor (protective mantra)
Constitution: Kapha, Vata, Pitta
- Characteristics of constitutions and diseases caused by the imbalance of each of them.
- Types of diseases.
- Types of treatment.
- The cause of the appearance of diseases, diagnosis of external signs
- Levels of development of diseases at different levels (food, blood, muscles, etc.)
- Treatment of diseases: pain in the back, stomach (constipation, diarrhea), cold.
- Rules of collecting plants.
- Rules of preparation of medicine
- The use of popular herbs for treatment and prevention.
- Food products: spices, vegetables, fruits, legumes (classification by effect on dosha, use in the treatment of diseases)
- The rules of combining products
Ayurveda terminology (terms in Sanskrit)
- Types of diseases
- Formes of fire
-7 levels of food transformation (dhatu),
-13 kinds of force in the body that cannot be stopped.
- Diagnostics by pulse (basic understandings, recommendations and exercises for mastering this art)
Isolation of the navel
- Adjust the body (body), the treatment of various diseases associated with digestion using the navel detuning.
2 level (March, 22-31)
- Pranayama (channel system "Nadi", treatment with pranayama.
- Effect before the body for the season
- The effect of various flavor combinations on doshas.
- water temperature in different situations)
- Types of salt in nature, their properties and effects on the body
- Types of urine used in Ayurveda
- Types of milk and dairy products
- Pulse diagnostics
- Various diseases (symptoms, diagnosis, treatment)
- Diseases of the mind, diabetes, alcoholism, diseases of the female reproductive system, cholesterol, gastritis, ulcer, cough and others.
- Medicinal plants
- Medicinal tinctures
- Types of honey, their properties and effects on the body
- Types of oils and their properties and effects on the body
- How is the nature of the mind
- Product combinations, products according to doshas.
- Ayurvedic medicines, name and application.
- Excursion to the Indian village, where Master Keshav Dav was born, and where we are currently planting fruit trees and medicinal herbs- it is the Master's main charitable project.